We are hear to answer phones from 8:00am-4:30pm Pacific Time.Monday-Friday.
When will my item ship?
Please allow up to 48 hours for your package to be shipped. Once processed, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We do ship internationally. Please note that international customers are responsible for all relevant duties and taxes. Our website reflects our lowest shipping rates.
Will the screen protector damage my screen or device?
No. Tru Protection screen protectors use static-cling adhesion and require no liquid to install. Tru Protection films will not damage your screen and can be removed with a piece of scotch tape, leaving no residue when removed. Tru Protection screen protectors will not interfere with touchscreen sensitivity or result in damage to your device.
What is the difference between the iPhone 5 films and your older film types?
The HD Anti-Glare Film is specially made for the iPhone 5 retina display. It allows more of the high resolution features to come through the protective film. It has a matte finish to reduce glare and also resists fingerprints and smudges.
The crystal film has a gloss finish and is completely transparent, allowing the vibrant images of the retina display to show without interference. It is also treated with an Anti-Fingerprint top coat that is resistant to fingerprints and smudges.
What is the difference between anti-glare film and crystal film?
Tru Protection’s anti-glare film is treated with a matte finish which reduces glare, fingerprints and smudges. Many customers also say that the texture of this finish allows their finger to glide more easily across the touch screen and stick less.
The crystal film is treated with a high gloss finish which maintains your screen's glossy shine.
How can I make a change to my order?
Unfortunately Tru Protection cannot make changes to existing orders. However we can cancel a customer's order with a formal request, and then the customer can re-place an order. If you would like to cancel your order, please e-mail customerservice@ truprotection.com and be sure to include your order number.
I am getting a "Payment Transaction Failed" message when I try to place my order. What is the problem?
This error message means that the transaction has been declined because the billing information entered at checkout does not match what your banking institution or credit card has on file.
There is dust trapped under my screen film. What can I do?
It is possible to remove dust (and the resulting bubble) using two pieces of tape. Use one piece of tape and place it on the corner of the film closest to the dust speck and lift the film from your device until the offending particle is exposed. Then use the second piece of tape to remove any bubbles from the underside of the film or the screen by dabbing at the dust. Then gently lay the film back down and remove the piece of tape from the corner of the film. This can be done multiple times until the installation comes out clean.
Please note that international customers are responsible for paying all relevant duties and taxes.
What is the return/exchange process?
Return/Exchange process for Tru Protection customers
To be eligible for return/exchange:
- Within 30 day warranty from date of purchase
- If you received a damaged, incorrect item
- Customized items are not returnable
- All returns must be accompanied by the invoice, product, packaging and note indicating if you would like to exchange or refund.
- Refunds are given for the cost of the product and may be subject to a %15 restocking fee
- Please e-mail photos of the damaged/incorrect item you received and order number to: CustomerService@truprotection.com
- Allow 24 hours for customer service to respond to your request
- Once your request has been processed, please mail your item back to:
1317 North San Fernando Blvd #549
Burbank, CA 91504
- When shipping back to Tru Protection. We suggest using delivery confirmation in case your package is lost. Tru Protection is not responsible for lost packages.
- If you have further questions, please see our Terms and Conditions. Thank you for your support!